I started February with a list of what I like about it and thought I'd do it again for March except that it'll be more about what I'm looking forward to. I'm a bit late since we're already almost two weeks in but March is a long month. Even though the start wasn't the best- it's time to keep moving forward- or rather March forward!
Things I look forward to this month:
- wearing my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shirt on St. Patrick's Day (it's bright green!)
- trip planning
- new episodes of Once Upon A Time
- family time
- Spring Forward - was happy to change my clock- the extra daylight after work is wonderful
- Coaster Run (ran it last weekend and despite my cold I was able to finish!)
- figuring out what to do with green nail polish
- birthday parties
- spring is coming!
I usually do Tsum Tsum Tuesdays but this week I skipped it. Sorry y'all- will be sure to do it next week! I'll still share one tsum tsum picture though! Here's a picture of my new Frozen Tsum Tsums that my husband got to cheer me up. <3 So much cute!
It's nice of you to share that. I have had a rough start with March too. Hey you better share a pic of that TMNT shirt on St. Patrick's Day hehe:P I am looking forward to Cinderella and watching the peach tree in my backyard bloom pretty little flowers.ReplyDelete