It's February, can you believe it? It feels like January flew by. January was a great month that included family, a Sherlock party, and adventures to Arendelle and Portland (more on that to come soon)!
I used to not be a big fan of February mostly due to Valentine's Day. I was like the Scrooge of Valentine's because I think it tends to make people feel lonely. Over the last few years though I've tried to look at it more positively and now the month of February is one I actually kind of look forward to.
There's a three day weekend in there and usually we use it to go on an adventure! Last year we spent it in Chicago and I ate heart-shaped Giordano's pizza and heart-shaped Dunkin' Donuts. Heart-shaped food = deliciousness.
So I thought I'd start the month off by listing things I like about February!
- <3 heart-shaped food
- <3 sprinkles
- <3 Holiday Weekend
- <3 Sending valentines to family and friends (my goal this month!)
- <3 CHOCOLATE!
- <3 Groundhog Day
- <3 pink and red nail polish
- <3 heart nail art
- <3 teddy bears
- <3 sometimes it includes an extra day!
- <3 that it's the hard to spell - Febuary.. I mean February :P
- <3 pink champagne and wine (but that's every month)
- <3 the assorted boxes of Valentines that they sell at stores for kids to give out at school. I often end up buying one even though I don't need it!
What do you like about February? Feel free to add to the list in the comments!